Fundraising & Fanfare Party!

Hopworks Brewery donated 20% of your food & beverage purchases to our fundraiser on April 5th. 60+ people attended, spending over $1,500 and raising $320 for our organizations in our final fundraising days.


Collin's Photos

Smashley's Photos

One of my favorite things about our trip so far has been the conversations we've had with all kinds of people along the way. I had a lengthy conversation with an older gentleman yesterday, much of which focused on how Yankees misunderstand the genius of Rush Limbaugh. The hilarious part, though, was that when one of his buddies pulled up to the convenience store we were standing in front of, his buddy asked the older gentleman if I was his son. "You think I'd have a damn hippie for a son? Give me some credit here!" he replied. Pretty hilarious. We all laughed.

-Collin